Hi, I’m Melody. I’m from Vietnam, and I speak four languages: English, Vietnamese, Spanish, and Chinese. I love running, reading, language, music, mathematics, chemistry, photography, biochemistry, travelling, cooking, and many many others. I’m still a student.
During the time span I had on Earth, I’d been able to gather some inevitable truth in life:
1. Your family is the most important thing in your life.
Your dreams might slip away. Friends might come and go, but you family? They last forever. So love them 🙂
2. Help everyone. Not because what goes around comes around but because you truly care
Take it from me, when you help someone, you’ve made a difference in their life. That feeling might just as well make you day!
3. Don’t ever find a need to prove yourself. Because your enemies won’t listen, and your friends won’t care.
4. Don’t be afraid of failure. They are the stepping stones to success.
Really. I don’t care how many times you fail, just how did you stand up from it. As I said before, experience is what makes life, LIFE!
5. Always bring an MP3 or a music device with you. You never know when you’ll have to wait for something so long that seems like forever:)
That’s all about me. I established this blog to explore my love in creative writing, but most importantly to make someone feel they’re not alone. I fear the same things they do, and I love the same things they do. You can count on me to write a post a week. I’ll write more when I can.
If you have any requests, or questions, do send me a message, or post a comment under my posts. So yes, by all means, read on!