Ever wanted a colorful cool salad for the summer? Here’s a quick one for YOU to make 🙂 :
What you need:
A can of kernel corn (roughly 250g)
Japanese Surimi (250g)
An egg (optional)
And now, let’s get started!
1. Thaw the surimi by putting it into cool water, then remove the plastic covering of the sticks.
2. Boil hot water and add the surimi into it. You know when it’s cooked when all the surimi begins to float on the surface.
3. Cut the surimi into cubes
4. Using the same boiled water, boil the egg for 10 minutes, then cut the egg into small cubes
5. Add the corn, egg, and surimi into a bowl
6. Add mayonnaise to the mixture (add as much as mayonnaise as you like)
7. Using a spoon (or a pair of chopsticks) stir the mixture together. And there’s your salad!
Hope you enjoy this quick and easy recipe. See you next time!